Cargo Tours International, Inc., founded in 1998, has experienced steady growth year after year as a worldwide Freight Forwarder. Aside from communicating with people in our industry, when asked what we do for a living, we simply say ‘International Shipping’. Generally, most don’t even know what that means, so to summarize, we ship any commercial goods to and from anywhere in the world through a closely monitored network of worldwide partners.
We are licensed in every facet of the import/export community:
- Ocean Transport Intermediary (OTI), holding both a freight forwarding license and a non-vessel operating carrier license (NVOCC) since 1998 (OTI License # 015762NF).
- Licensed International Air Transport Association agent (IATA).
- Licensed US Customs Broker (License # 28782) with a National Permit to clear in all major ports of the USA (National Permit # 12-048).
- Registered with the U.S. Department of State to handle munitions / regulated commodities
- Certified in handling Dangerous Goods in all 3 modes of transportation (Air, Ocean, Land)
- Specialists in Project Cargo / Charters / Specialized Work –